16 Days


Continuing my photography challenge for 2012 of a photo a day.

16th -  a new, colourful addition to my shop


17th - the awesome Gareth Malone at The Albert Hall (well, the back of his well lit head)


18th - Focus on breakfast


19th - tray chic


20th - baby trees!


21st -  a fluffy pigeon enjoying a rainy day bath in the gutter


22nd - A giant mural in the John Radcliffe childrens hospital (windows give scale)


23rd - using up last summers walnut jam for banana cake


24th -  Nigellas chocolate and lime cake, yum.


25th - pretty pistachios


26th - Denman's Midwifery (dated 1805) shortly to go into the shop


27th - thin skinned, inside the skin of an onion


28th -  silent, but deadly..


29th - bulbs of hope


30th - hyacinths for the soul


31st - super, duper, mini, Mini Cooper





9 comments:

  1. Lovely to see your photographs. I tried a photo of an onion but it just didn't work. On a bookish note. How is The Paris Wife?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only just started the book but I am enjoying it, the meeting of Hadley and Ernest is depicted well, the Paris Wife has a jealous friend, who may as well be the older, more experienced reader (me!) urging, 'be careful!'. So far, I would recommend it.

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos. The hyacinth is a super colour:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose, they lift your spirits don't they

      Delete
  3. Great photography inspiration! I love the hyacinths. My flower addiction is orchids. Have a great day!

    XX Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah that mini mini coop is adorable!

    Come on over to win and ONA camera bag!
    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, looks like you're enjoying your new camera. The onion is my fav, I like the light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must confess, they are not all my new camera, I've used my new camera today though, and I think tomorrow will be a great day for photography.

      Delete