Top Tips


I have been reminiscing by exchanging my favourite Viz Top Tips with a friend over the last few days.  Here's my top 3;

avoid buying costly binoculars simply by standing closer to the object you wish to view

paint a large blue rectangle in your garden, then people flying overhead will think you have a swimming pool

and finally..

always carry a packet of lard in your pocket, in case you get your head stuck in railings.

Have you got any?






image:  http://moblog.net/view/279954/viz



Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view





5 comments:

  1. Hilarious...... and good to know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as funny as that!
    Thanks for the book comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I almost forgot to tell you - Mike Daisey is bringing The Agony and Ecstasy of Steve Jobs to Suffolk! He'll be at the Hightide Festival. Perhaps you'd be able to attend? http://www.hightide.org.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kairu, I'm off to check it out now. Hope your UK trip plans are coming along.

      Delete
  4. Ha ha, the boys from Bros and the other one...Ken! Made me smile this morning...

    Sarah -x-

    ReplyDelete