My Own Personal Chelsea Garden



There's no big name sponsors, celebs or Alan Titchmarsh roaming in the undergrowth, but I do have Cow Parsley!  It's blooming at the end of our garden, giving the swing and it's shady spot a fairy tale feel.  The Columbines agree with me, nodding their bonnets in the gentle breeze and the Forget Me Nots add the most beautiful shade of sky blue to the burgeoning pallet of colour.


Now I am waiting for the white Foxgloves I grew from seed last spring, to come into flower.  I grew them to illuminate the shade and light up the green.  But until then I am enjoying the show.



5 comments:

  1. Your garden looks lovely! The swing looks so pretty surrounded by cow parsley:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lilac what a lovely post. When we moved into our house last August the foxgloves had finished this year I get to see them in all their glory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous garden - and please show us your foxgloves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So natural, peaceful looking too. We have a deep border right at the bottom of the garden that is full of foxgloves, dozens and dozens of them, which we just leave to seed and come back again, and they look magnificent when all out in flower.
    Cow parsley I love, but don't have but masses of columbine we do have! Love plants that just look after themselves. Not that I am lazy or anything you understand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh how utterly gorgeous....can almost feel the heat and smell the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete